The Institutional communication NGOs category highlights the internal and external institutional communication of NGOs. Additionally, it awards messages that seek to position or recognize the important work of this type of organization for society.
Corporate and Institutional Communication of Non-governmental Social and Environmental Organizations (NGOS)
Corporate and Institutional Communication of Governmental Social and Environmental Organizations
Corporate and Institutional Communication of Associations, Groups and Communities
- Entries must have been published or aired between 6 May 2022 and 1 September 2023.
- Audio or narration must be in English or have English subtitles (legible subtitles).
- It is mandatory that the Case Studies use Royalty-Free music.
- The signature or watermark of the agency that made the piece cannot be maintained.
- All notifications or updates will be made using the email registered by the participating agency.
- If you are contacted as a winner, it is because your agency obtained, as a minimum, a Gold. Luum Awards does not award silver or bronze, only gold.
Keep in mind:
- If you are going to enter a “Print” submission, you will only be able to upload a JPG or JPEG. You cannot upload videos as a support.
- If you are going to enter a “Film” or “Radio” submission, you will only be able to upload a YouTube link. You cannot upload images as support.
- For other sub-categories, you can submit a case study via YouTube link, an image or in both formats.
JPG / JPEG
- 3400 x 2000 pixels
- 300 dpi
- Color Mode: RGB
- File size: 6MB maximum
VIDEO: MOV / MP4
The video should be uploaded to YouTube and then you must submit the URL on our registration platform.
Consider the following quality and format suggestions:
- Standard Definition Source Material minimum: 720 x 480
- High Definition Source Material: 1920 x 1080
- Codec: H264 or Mpeg4, Best Quality
- Data Rate: Minimum 5,000kbps / Maximum 10,000kbps
- Must not exceed 3 minutes.
If you need a support, write us at: email@example.com